When you are using a smartphone, you rarely think of using proxies. You may seriously consider using mobile proxies when you frequently shop using your mobile, chat on social media, and browse the web. A mobile proxy is used on mobile devices, either smartphones or tablets connected to a mobile network. Mobile Proxies are activated on a device when connected to mobile data or the internet.
A mobile proxy hides the real IP address by replacing it with an assigned connection. It is used in a device connected through a 4G network and will be assigned with a particular IP address. A 4G mobile proxy is always legitimate and authentic. It shows the user as legitimate in the assigned country.
When you need the service?
A mobile proxy is needed as a great tool to mask an IP address of a mobile phone. Once you go through with going roundabout ways and endless captcha, Google has flagged your IP address. To get a new IP address, you can disconnect and reconnect again. A 4G mobile proxy can give you a fresh IP address each time you disconnect and reconnect. The process is easy and you can have it faster. Once you have multiple accounts on social media platforms, you may need to have a mobile proxy. Social media platforms usually frown when using the same IP logins, which may ban you once you are constantly doing this on a single gadget or device.
A mobile proxy will serve to confuse the admin on a social media account and would not flag that it is a suspicious activity. Maintain or be consistent in a country to log in for one account, you would not worry, and for future sanctions.
The benefits of using the proxy
There are a lot of benefits and advantages when using a mobile proxy, such as:
- Ad verification. It is one of the fundamental advantages. The website can pick up the actual device as well as the real user when you are watching an ad using a proxy. Once the same ad is run on a mobile proxy, it hides your exact location and gadget or device. It helps you to have better protection from any fraudulent activity.
- Price monitoring and comparison. With the mobile proxy, it makes a fair price monitoring and comparison. Once you access the same site, you will notice some disparities in the price. It is because some vendors will show different prices for different mobile carriers and different locations. When you use a real mobile proxy, it lets you get the actual price.
- Access information. When using proxies, no information can be hidden from you.
- Sensitive information safety. In recent times, internet monitoring and presence is a big issue. There has been much discussion on tracking and monitoring people online. Sensitive information can be found by monitoring or tracking people, which can be used by the reporters, police, numerous organizations, whistleblowers, and others that cause harm.
- Cookies no more. You may clear cache or cookies periodically. These cookies may be in trouble, which can be impossible when using a mobile proxy.